Segway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I understand that the Segway Snarlers you buy and register as a tractor b (atleast in Finland) are limited to a speed of 60 km/h so that they stay legal.

Im wondering how this limit is done. Is it via exhaust, digitally or somehow else?

Can this damage the machine somehow, long term?

·
7 Posts
Sorry, took a while to answer. Do not know if they will send to another country, but can always ask. This is who I bought mine from: Quitermotos
DID YOU NEED A TEST DIAGNOSIS AFTER ECU ASSEMBLY? PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DEALER TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN BUY AN ECU WITHOUT A LIMITER AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE WITH SOME EXTRA POWER ... AT LEAST ANY 4-5. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

·
7 Posts
DID YOU NEED A TEST DIAGNOSIS AFTER ECU ASSEMBLY? PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DEALER TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN BUY AN ECU WITHOUT A LIMITER AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE WITH SOME EXTRA POWER ... AT LEAST ANY 4-5. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
The link I gave you has contact info for the dealer, so best if YOU contact them with your questions.

·
7 Posts
mine goes only 60kmh...does it goes faster after first inspection or have to pay dealer to make it at least 80-90kmh ?
If it is homologated as a T3 (tractor) then the top speed is 60kmh. The ECU has to be changed. Ask your dealer. In Portugal it cost 250 Euros and top speed is around 105Kmh. Scroll back a bit and you will see this has been mentioned already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts