Segway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have this 2020 Sagway snarler at6s that has 326km on it. Completed first service at 300km and cracked Downpipe. Sinced replace, the quad has no loss of power, stalls the odd time and doesn’t have the 4wd diagram showing on its cluster. Traced fuses and dealer has had the quad for over 2 months, returned it back to me with these lights still on saying “drive it 2kms and watch it restart”. 26kms since full service and once over and vehicle still flashing oil pressure and opc ( 4wd picture/symbol not appearing on cluster ) ANY ADVICE?

·
49 Posts
Have this 2020 Sagway snarler at6s that has 326km on it. Completed first service at 300km and cracked Downpipe. Sinced replace, the quad has no loss of power, stalls the odd time and doesn’t have the 4wd diagram showing on its cluster. Traced fuses and dealer has had the quad for over 2 months, returned it back to me with these lights still on saying “drive it 2kms and watch it restart”. 26kms since full service and once over and vehicle still flashing oil pressure and opc ( 4wd picture/symbol not appearing on cluster ) ANY ADVICE?
Welcome to the forum @Simply.pedro! What exactly did the dealer do when they looked over your Snarler? Did the reset or replace anything?

·
1 Posts
Hi im having the same problem oil light flashing only had the bike 1 week only done 50 miles what was wrong with yours ? Im hoping its just a faulty sensor 🤞

·
1 Posts
I've had my 2021 snarler for a week. Has 13 hours on it and the light just started flashing as well. Also stalls out here and there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts