Segway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exhaust

Hi there just wondering if anybody has had a similar problem to this? I have just purchased a new Segway snarler swb and with around 5 hours under its belt I noticed my atv making an awful blowing sound. When I have looked at it I can see the exhaust pipe on the first weld Has come apart and welted away. Has anyone seen this before or know why this might of occurred? Nice one 馃憤馃徎

View attachment 115
Hi there just wondering if anybody has had a similar problem to this? I have just purchased a new Segway snarler swb and with around 5 hours under its belt I noticed my atv making an awful blowing sound. When I have looked at it I can see the exhaust pipe on the first weld Has come apart and welted away. Has anyone seen this before or know why this might of occurred? Nice one 馃憤馃徎
View attachment 115
hi my segway is just a month old and my exhaust snapped exactly the same place so the dealer welded it,its gone back in today because segway have changed the exhaust your dealer like mine should be telling people about this 1st a faulty ecu then the exhaust now 4 wheel drive is playing up would be gratefull of any feed back you get cheers deno

Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now then pal, yeah I told my dealership where I got my Segway and they told me this is a common fault, so they have welded the exhaust for now until they get the parts (new exhaust) from duelways. They told me they are sending me a few things on the warranty so must be more than the exhaust that鈥檚 faulty 馃槵馃檮 but apart from that it hasn鈥檛 been a bad machine but hasn鈥檛 really been properly tested and until I get this new exhaust etc I don鈥檛 really want too. Pretty shit that we pay a premium then to receive this fault so early on.

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also don鈥檛 understand they have built the original exhaust like that anyway 馃え why they didn鈥檛 just use one bit of pipe instead of welded bits together.

Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funnily enough, Iv gone to go out on it tonight and now the second weld has gone on the exhaust! What a joke! Regretting buying the thing now.
Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Automotive exhaust Automotive exterior

1 - 5 of 5 Posts