Segway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

10 days ago I bought an awesome SEGWAY scooter and I'm pretty happy with it. However, there is some weird sound from the front wheel. It doesn't appear every time and also stops after a few seconds. After that appears again. It's looks like something is touching the tire or maybe the front fender. I checked and everything seems well attached/wired/assembled. The sound is definitely there when I accelerate. It's there for a couple of seconds then disappear. Here's a short video:

·
3 Posts
I just got 2 of these and one is doing the exact same thing. Does anyone have an easy fix? I don't really want to go through the process of sending it back and waiting for another one.

·
3 Posts
Hey everyone,

10 days ago I bought an awesome SEGWAY scooter and I'm pretty happy with it. However, there is some weird sound from the front wheel. It doesn't appear every time and also stops after a few seconds. After that appears again. It's looks like something is touching the tire or maybe the front fender. I checked and everything seems well attached/wired/assembled. The sound is definitely there when I accelerate. It's there for a couple of seconds then disappear. Here's a short video:

Did you find a fix for this ? have same issue.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@gmbnj not really. I decided to accept that sounds and just drive the scooter as it is. I've made a consultation with a guy that is repairing scooters all day long and he said that this could be fixed by placing something beneat the fender. His advice was "drive it as it is and if it becomes a constant call me". Atm for me happens sometimes not all the time.

·
2 Posts
Let us know how it goes. I feel that this is kinda cosmetic problem and they may say that it's fine.
Since I got it from Costco they have a good refund/replacement policy. But unfortunately the scooter is out of stock and they can’t give me any replacements. I will either wait until they restock or get a refund before 90 days.

·
1 Posts
Hey everyone,

It's just the front right wing!!!it's more annoying than anything else!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts