Segway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought at6 powersport quad, i have a problem with connection at6 to app bluethoot. The bluethoot icon does not remain lit on the display so I cannot connect it with the app. Exist a procedure to start the bluethoot to quad atv?

·
1 Posts
I bought at6 powersport quad, i have a problem with connection at6 to app bluethoot. The bluethoot icon does not remain lit on the display so I cannot connect it with the app. Exist a procedure to start the bluethoot to quad atv?

Hey!
I got the same problem with the bluetooth. It is unavailable to pair my phone and my ATV.
Another problem is that barcode under the seat is made of normal paper and it faded after one month so now the camera can not recognize it.
I have send e-mails to segwaypowersports but noone answered. The distributer for Croatia is also not helping me about the bluetooth.
In the moment i have the problem with brake oil. The float sinked in the oil that stays on the steering and exclamation mark remain on the screen.
I hope they will fix the problem on the next service.
There is one more problem i got - the belt began to whimper after only 12km !! But they changed it on the first service and problem was solved.
I just want to tell you how many problems occured in the short time of owning the Segway Snarler AT6L. Despite this the ATV is excellent to drive.

Greetings from Croatia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts