Segway Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ninebot Segway Scooter Model SNSC1.0

I need help in identifying this one part that connects The internal round battery Model # NEB1002-H
to the control board. I messed up trying to swap batteries. All I need is a name part number to get a new one.

Here's whar it looks like. Ive tried bypassing but i keep getting error message on dashboard.

Thank You.

Robert

Attachments

·
24 Posts
Welcome @sinor2018

With situations like this in the past I had luck finding part numbers by going through ebay, alibaba, amazon etc. listings.

A Segway parts list can also be found on the official website (Parts). But I haven't come across that part yet. Still looking!

Where have you looked so far?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome @sinor2018

With situations like this in the past I had luck finding part numbers by going through ebay, alibaba, amazon etc. listings.

A Segway parts list can also be found on the official website (Parts). But I haven't come across that part yet. Still looking!

Where have you looked so far?
Checking online looking at images thru google search. I blew out a new control board which pissed me off. The internal Battery Model NEB-1002h has 2 connectors. 1 black one has 1 postive and 1 negitive which I believe is where battery gets charged from control board. The second has 4 leds 1 black 1 white 1 red 1 yellow. I believe that's for telling control board battery level and other diagnostics. The problem is the control board that this wire connects to have no id on the board as to hove the pins are layed out. The wires on the battery are so bad short that you have to be careful when sliding the battery and control board in they do pop off. I would like to make a 1 ft extension cable but I need a diagram or schematic of the control board and battery I almost had scooter working but didn't use rubber coated needle nose plyers so I had one hell of a spark which is the reason I am ordering another control board. If anyone can point me to a place that I can get a detailed diagram of the ES4 Control board it will save me alot of time surfing the net.

Thanks

Robert

·
30 Posts
Welcome to the forum Robert! I've started looking for diagrams for the ES4 but I haven't found anything yet. If I do I'll be sure to let you know. I found a video about the ES2's control board that might help you a bit.

·
24 Posts
I have ordered a new control board. This time I will try and figure out carfully how the pins are layed out. Thanks For your Help.
How much did the control board cost you?
Keep us posted on how the repair goes. Diagrams are hard to find but ninebot repair videos can fill in for some of it. Good luck!

·
30 Posts
I have ordered a new control board. This time I will try and figure out carfully how the pins are layed out. Thanks For your Help.
No problem, sorry i couldn't be more helpful. I Let us know what it's like installing the new control board.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The new control board came. cost $50.00 I flashed it with current upgrade. and then error code 49 popped up. I was able to bypass it and the scooter runs fine.
I downloaded the segway app on my phone and It appears the 49 code is due to the battery firmware is out of date. I also noticed the battery only charges up to 49 percent.
not sure if its the internal or external battery. This other web site suggests I update the EBMS first then BMS. I downloaded ninebot flasher for my android but It's not seeing the file it
needs to flash. Not sure why. I do have a laptop and PC based tablet both with bluetooth which you need to connect with scooter. I'm hoping once I flash the battery firmware both the error
code and full charge will be fixed, worst case is I stripped the scooter down again and flash it manually. I hate manual labor! I noticed the scooter was running slow the other day so its
either the battery or speed limit. The back lights come one with the app but can't get the front light to activate.
I read about a light senor on dashboard that suppose to trip it at dusk. That's next to figure out. The nine bot flasher app is available on google play for anddroid phones and microsoft store for PC.

·
24 Posts
The new control board came. cost $50.00 I flashed it with current upgrade. and then error code 49 popped up. I was able to bypass it and the scooter runs fine.
I downloaded the segway app on my phone and It appears the 49 code is due to the battery firmware is out of date. I also noticed the battery only charges up to 49 percent.
not sure if its the internal or external battery. This other web site suggests I update the EBMS first then BMS. I downloaded ninebot flasher for my android but It's not seeing the file it
needs to flash. Not sure why. I do have a laptop and PC based tablet both with bluetooth which you need to connect with scooter. I'm hoping once I flash the battery firmware both the error
code and full charge will be fixed, worst case is I stripped the scooter down again and flash it manually. I hate manual labor! I noticed the scooter was running slow the other day so its
either the battery or speed limit. The back lights come one with the app but can't get the front light to activate.
I read about a light senor on dashboard that suppose to trip it at dusk. That's next to figure out. The nine bot flasher app is available on google play for anddroid phones and microsoft store for PC.
It can be labor intensive. How many hours do you think you've put in so far?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I got the scooter to work. I had to downgrade the dashboard to clear error 49. I got it to 9 miles an hour. I stripped the screw on the external battery and broke the external mount. I have a new one coming total l cost was 60.00 to get it working. My next project is anoter scooter. I can not find no information on it. But that's another time.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I read that the ninebot can go up to 24 miles on a single charge. I would like to use it to commute to work and working on installing solar panel to charge on the go. It would be fun to install USB ports to power other devices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts