Segway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Anyone else having this issue? My app is set to IMPERIAL, The "title" above distance traveled/ remaining etc. shows "MILES" but the numbers that are reported are actually KILOMETERS. i.e. This morning per the RELIVE app I rode 6 miles out. This is always very accurate. The Segway app showed that I had ridden 9.8 MILES but it is actually 9.8 Kilometers. The biggest issue is that it indicates that I have 10.5 miles remaining on the charge but that's really KILOMETERS and would only be 6.52 actual miles.

Thoughts??

Thank you,

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Follow up: Just deleted and re-downloaded app. On main screen it shows correct MPH when moving. BUT if I tap on the pic of the segway and go to the page as if I were recording the ride, it reverts back to KMH for speed. Also, I rode exactly .5 MILES and even though I'm set to Imperial, it showed .8 which is actually KM. UG! So frustrating.

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and also when I switch to km it says 40.:confused: again I know that I have not gone 20mi or 40 km...
The frustrating part to me is that when I email them, they continually give me instructions on how to change from Metric to Imperial- which I have already explained that I've done and switched back and forth several times. I also let them know I've completely removed the app, reinstalled etc thinking there may be something in that approach but nothing changes. I seriously believe they don't really READ the steps that have been taken to try and address this myself. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

1 Posts
I have the same problem. I have a Ninebot s-max, and I have switched the app to imperial (mph), but the control panel on the steering column still reads in kph. Customer support has had me uninstall and reinstall the app 3 times. They have also told me to wait 24-48 hours, but it has been two weeks. The control panel display is still stuck in kph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts