Segway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I absolutely love ninebot gokart pro, crazy fun ...

I've 2 questions, hopefully someone could clarify:

• What exactly are the 6 AA batteries for, and how do I know it's time to replace them?
  • I ordered stio Stopwatch Assembly for GoKart Pro from Amazon. Do I understand correctly, that I can only use single Bluetooth device at a time, so if I use Stopwatch, I won't be able to use the speaker? Is there a way around?

Thanks!

·
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum @The Iron Wolf.

This is what Segway says about the batteries here.
The indicator comes in three colors: blue, yellow, and red. Blue means that the vehicle is in normal condition. Yellow means that the batteries in the front compartment need to be replaced. Red means that the vehicle has a performance failure, and you need to open the app to check the cause of the failure and contact the after-sales service.

Taillights
Rull-color RGB taillight/brake light
[1] Typical Range: tested while riding under full power, 75 kg load, 77°F (25°C), 60% of max. speed on average on pavement. * Some of the factors that affect range include: speed, number of starts and stops, ambient temperature, etc. [2] Front Compartment Battery: The battery compartment inside the frame that is used to power the frame indicator/headlight. When the battery is low, the blue indicator light turns yellow and blinks. You need to replace the batteries yourself. [3] Braking Distance: Under the circumstances of full power, 70kg load, and measured on a flat hard road at an average speed of 20 km/h.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts