Segway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
59 Posts
Hello,everyone,just bought Segway Deluxe model ,going to collect it from our nearest Segway dealer this weekend.Is there anything that I should know before testing it out??
Congratulations on your new ATV @chainsawpartsltd! Was it the AT6 that you bought? One thing I'd emphasize is be careful during the breaking in period. Don't go crazy during the first few hundred km.

This is from the owner's manual.

Font Number

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your new ATV @chainsawpartsltd! Was it the AT6 that you bought? One thing I'd emphasize is be careful during the breaking in period. Don't go crazy during the first few hundred km.

This is from the owner's manual.

View attachment 129
Thank you for your advice.Bought AT 6 Deluxe model.So far so good have not yet got much Time to test it,only 17 kms on the clock by now:)
Have noticed that engine right side cover gets very hot while driving,just wondering is that normal?
Asked dealer,he said,that is ok,im not that sure...
Anyone have any idea regarding this??
Thank you for your willing to help.

·
9 Posts
Hello,everyone,just bought Segway Deluxe model ,going to collect it from our nearest Segway dealer this weekend.Is there anything that I should know before testing it out??
When you take it in for the break in service, ask them to check the part number on your oil pressure sensor to see if it falls in the batch of ones that eventually give bad readings. If it does they'll swap it out under warranty it's a known issue.
Other than that mechanically mine's been sound I'm at 1400km, 53 hours. I don't beat on my bikes like I used to, mostly trail riding now not so much mudding. When it comes to beating on them every machine will break if you're hard on them this'd be no different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts