Segway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having problem with changing from D to R or at all while the transmission is under resistance, for instance standing still in a hill, or on uneven ground.
I have to use force to change gear, or try to get the driveline free from load before changing gear.
It almost feels like i’m bending the gearstick.
When the driveline is without resistance it works properly.
The quad has to roll freely the last meter or so without any throttle to even make it possible to switch gear.
Does anyone else experienced the same?

·
4 Posts
I’m having problem with changing from D to R or at all while the transmission is under resistance, for instance standing still in a hill, or on uneven ground.
I have to use force to change gear, or try to get the driveline free from load before changing gear.
The quad has to roll freely the last meter or so without any throttle to even make it possible to switch gear.
I have a similar problem getting out of low, the lack of workshop manual does not make adjustment easy and I am hoping it is some4thign that they can fix when it goes for service as hopefully it is a warranty issue.

·
1 Posts
i also had this problem ...i tried pushing down VERY hard on the foot brake and it seemed to help a little. I am hoping they can fix on my first service visit

·
1 Posts
Same issue here. Bought mine in December and noticed the shifter was a bit hard to use from time to time. Today it's gone all together. Can't shift it at all. I've only been using it in low range and it's on a trailer now heading for the dealer in the morning. Love the look of the bike and it dose ride nice but I've got 20 hours on it and about 40km. Soon as it's fixed under warranty I'm trading it in. New ATVs should not be having this issue at 20 hours. This bike was a mistake and I'll definitely be going to a Cat or something else while this one had a bit of trade in value. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts