Segway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought Fugelman, and have less than 150km

Everything is great, apart from the gearbox.

I have a problem when shifting gears. Sometimes it goes smoothly(less than 5%) but in 95% it is very hard almost impossible to switch or choose gear.

Also idle throttle is very high RPM, especially when going to reverse.

VERRY DIFFICULT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO OPERATE.

Hope it will be solved on 1st service(300km)

Anyone having same issues?

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It happens every time i need to shift gears. When i start the machine, when i want to manouver. It is very hard to manipulate the stick. Sometimes it is ok, but as i said less than 5%. Majority of situations it is very hard to shift almost impossible to get it in the right gear(reverse to high for example).

Hope it can be solved on the initial 1st service.

·
3 Posts
It happens every time i need to shift gears. When i start the machine, when i want to manouver. It is very hard to manipulate the stick. Sometimes it is ok, but as i said less than 5%. Majority of situations it is very hard to shift almost impossible to get it in the right gear(reverse to high for example).

Hope it can be solved on the initial 1st service.
Just brought our Fugleman home tonight, I'm hoping the hard shifting will get better as it gets broken in. I have noticed when it gets stuck, if I tap the gas or release the brake (if it'll roll slightly) then it will all of a sudden shift very easily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts