Segway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help! My E45 was working fine but today it wont turn off. when i try to turn it off, the battery indicator on the bottom disappears but the LEd display remains on and shows 0 mph. When i hold power button again it turns it on fully and the battery bars show back up

how do I fix this?

·
59 Posts
help! My E45 was working fine but today it wont turn off. when i try to turn it off, the battery indicator on the bottom disappears but the LEd display remains on and shows 0 mph. When i hold power button again it turns it on fully and the battery bars show back up

how do I fix this?
Hey @mepo12 welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your troubles with the E45. It could be something that's stuck under the button maybe? Has this happened before?

·
37 Posts

how do I fix this?
Welcome to the forum. Do you know what firmware you have? It could be what's causing this problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.