Segway Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi recently bought snarler lwb quad all good but how do I activate bluetooth on quad its self please ? Best regards pete

·
4 Posts
Hi recently bought snarler lwb quad all good but how do I activate bluetooth on quad its self please ? Best regards pete
Hi
I also made the mistake of buying an AT6 L. The representative in Romania told me that I can connect the machine with the application via bluetooth. After a week of unsuccessful attempts I was informed that it does not work. And that they do not want to take it back because I held him for 7 days.

·
5 Posts
Hi
I also made the mistake of buying an AT6 L. The representative in Romania told me that I can connect the machine with the application via bluetooth. After a week of unsuccessful attempts I was informed that it does not work. And that they do not want to take it back because I held him for 7 days.
Hello why does it not work they say ?? Just bouht one in sweden and cant coonect either, have not got a reply back on why..

·
3 Posts
Hello please let me now if you got some progress with the bleutooth!
I got the same problem with mine atl6
I bought it a month ago contacted with the company I bought it but they didn't had a answer for me. The only thing he said mayby isn't added to this model.
But there is a bleutooth sign on the dashboard!

Br Ronald I

·
5 Posts
My problem is that everything work until it going to add the atv in the app!
bluetooth Connect, the connection between phone and atv works but not the last one to add the atv in the app.
have iPhone 11
Did the test with a samsung s9 and same result but in the app it Said ”machine not acctivated”
My dealer looking in to it.
if it doesent get to work it not the same machine because you cant use all the extra from the app.
My dealer have a short one that work Connect to, going to try coonect My phone to that one to see that its not my phone..
keep you updated

·
3 Posts
I spoke to the dealer today he still don't have a solution for it. He got three other snalers in the shop and also these ones he can't connect.
So it's a common problem.

·
5 Posts
My dramer have now fix the problem
Segway have had problems that no can be fixed with another app were you reset the network
Worked right away for me. Hope you get help

·
3 Posts
So you had to download another app?
I have another problem now.
If I turn out the lock everything stays on.
And last night everything popped on by it self.

·
5 Posts
Yes, your dealer should have the info
Segway ninebot app
Special username and password
Info how to reset the network

that sounded not so good
Maybe some errorcodes?
My check engine came on, spark plugs need changes according from my dealer and segway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts