Segway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought this snarler AT 6 lx has 80km and wen to start it this morning and check engi e lith stays on now i guess gona have to bring it to dealer or maybe i can disconnect the batterie for a few hours see if goes out after i re connect batterie
anyone else have this issue ??

·
1 Posts
i just bought this snarler AT 6 lx has 80km and wen to start it this morning and check engi e lith stays on now i guess gona have to bring it to dealer or maybe i can disconnect the batterie for a few hours see if goes out after i re connect batterie
anyone else have this issue ??
I have the same issue, I have about 91 hours. Check engine stays on and no error code?

·
8 Posts
Mine did the same after 3 hours. Called the dealer and they drove to my house within 30 minutes! Turned out the connector for the exhaust sensor (up above the rear left wheel) had come apart - the locking tab was missing. a couple of cable ties kept it all in place but the check engine light did not disappear until next day.

·
12 Posts
I had the engine light pop up on my first ride, But it was my fault.
We hauled the bike in the winter to a rally, the draft behind the truck got some snow on the back of the bike and into the exhaust. I didn't think anything of it and started the bike, noticed the light a little later. Must've sensed some back pressure when it started.
Light went out about 30 minutes into the rally it's been off ever since, i'm at 1400km and 52 hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts